Thursday, April 23, 2009

I have stoped think that guys that wear like name brand clothes are hott I have been saying the guys that wear stuff for Hot Topic are hotter than others my think I'm crazy. Today I didn't smile much and in my friends eyes looked like worry for me when I talked to her. Most of my friends have boyfriends but I don't because no guy could understand me but the ones who know what I'm going though I could date. I'm thinking of piercing my lip with out going to a place o my parents knowing but I'll have to take it out when my parents see it. But I have the perfect plan to ask my mom if I can. My plan is: I will say " Mother can I get my lip pierced and before you say no can you listen to this I want to do it because it will make me feel different and I don't care what people say and it will make me feel more liike me and I'll pay for it if you take or I can have my friend do it for me also I'll put a bandge over it when I go to holidays at grandma's Please Mother this is the only thing I want more than anything please me let me be Myself PLEASE MOTHER." I hope that works but who knows right.

No comments:

Post a Comment