Wednesday, April 22, 2009

why

My friends not get my life and no one knows what I'm going though because I never talk about and my friends talk about whats going on in their life. I feel so out of place around everybody. I never feel like me when I laugh and smile I just do it because I don't need people to worry about me. My emotions stay inside me unlit I have pen and paper or something that I can write with and on. My emotions only show up in my lyrics because if my face shows them somebody will worry. I believe if I get my lip pierced maybe just maybe I will feel more like me not the life I wear when I'm with people. I always wonder if my emotions show and if people can see them I don't need to go to somebody Im able to contorl my emotions. Someday I will be out of this town and when I am I'll be happier than before but it will not show in my face maybe my eyes but never the face. Well I'll be happy too if I get my lip pierced when Im under my parents roof but I'm sure that will never happen as long as I live but who knows right.

No comments:

Post a Comment