Saturday, April 18, 2009

My dream is to become a singer but how I'm going to get found if I live in a small town that the news channels don't even talk about us only if we are in tornado or if some one died mysteriously. And my parents don't even say oh you can do this or your going to do great I have never got that and my friend the sings gets in because her parents care about her. I mean i know my parents care about me but in be safe don't do that or okay but way not in an go on you can do that way. Its mostly my mom that does that because my dad works nights and Ionly see he on weekends so to normal people it might be hard to not see your father but I'm okay with it. But its my mom that i see every day and she gets anyoning a lot. My friends don't understand how emotional I can be every day

No comments:

Post a Comment